Indulge in the hotel amenities
Work or relax. The choice and the space is yours.
Our guests are guaranteed that their stay with us will be made as convenient as possible with the provision of free high speed internet access in all rooms and public areas of the hotel.
We offer our guests the option to be picked-up or dropped-off at Entebbe International Airport at a cost of 1 pax – USD 10; 2 pax – USD 15; 3 pax – USD 20. Each additional pax is USD 5.
Standby 38KVA Generator
No one likes a party pooper and all too often an unexpected power outage can be just that. This is not a problem for hotel guests because the entire hotel property is covered by an automatic standby generator. Sit back and enjoy your stay with us.
We offer a secure location adjacent to the hotel for your car on a complimentary basis during your stay. Long term parking can be arranged at a fee.
Free room service
Our in-room dining provides a fine-dining experience within the comfort and convenience of your guest room. Day or night, choose from an extensive menu – ideal for time-zone-hopping travelers, impromptu meetings or quiet, private dining.
As an Airport View Hotel guest, you can expect to enjoy a complimentary continental breakfast. Why not check out some of the breakfast menu options.
Free luggage storage
Guests who arrive before their check-in time may store their bags until their rooms are ready. Guests may also store their bags following their checkout until the end of the day.
24-hour front desk
No matter what time your flight arrives or departs, we will have one of our friendly colleagues on-hand to assist you.
There is no better way to relax and take the stress of the day away than with a massage. Affordable massage therapy sessions can be arranged with an outsourced masseuse at your request.
Take a stroll in our sprawling gardens and find peace with nature. Bird watching and open-air exercise are just two of the activities most guests get up to. Ideal also for camping, a tent and sleeping bag can be arranged on request.
Restaurant & bar
Our food and drinks menu reflects delicacies specially selected from continental and Ugandan dishes, which guests can enjoy on an a la carte basis.
Being away from home doesn’t mean you should miss your favourite TV programming. Our guest rooms have high-quality satellite television channels covering news, sports, movies and cartoons for the little ones.
- During your stay please preserve our environment and be rational in water and electricity use.
- Check that the air conditioning in your room is off when room or balcony doors are open.
- Please make sure you do not leave the water running in the bathroom when you leave the room.
- Visits or business meetings can be held in common areas of the hotel like bar, restaurant, hall and not in the room.
- Open fire, smoking, candles etc. are not allowed in hallways or on the staircase.
- Please use the premises that are at your disposal, equipment and inventory carefully as a good host.
- Damage or objection to service please report to the reception.
- Please note that you are responsible for damages that occur by your fault or by fault of the person that you are responsible of and that you are obliged to pay for it.
- If you require lunch-package and possible meal alterations please notify the reception a day in advance by 7pm hours at the latest or in the morning of the day in question by 8am hours at the latest.
- Lost and found items please report at the reception.
- On the day of your departure please leave the room by 10am hours.
- Please make sure you close the Hotel room when leaving. Please return the key at check out.
- Please make sure you do not forget anything at check out. Forgotten items are sent to the guests’ address only at their request and cost.
- Please promptly report any malfunction or failure to the reception staff.
Click here for further details on the hotel policies.